Food Truck Team Member, San Francisco
A Food Truck Team Member is responsible for front of house duties and supporting the Food Truck Manager during service. There is the option to also hop on the cook line if that's within your interests and skill set!
We are a close-knit team of people who like to work hard, and have fun doing it. We are all about cross-training and making sure that our team members get to experience an environment that is inspiring and fulfilling.
This role is fast-paced, exciting, and customer-oriented so we're looking for applicants with a growth mindset who want to be a significant contributor to a creative and dynamic company.
COMP & BENEFITS
- $20.00/hr plus tips
- Covid-safe team building activities
- Staff meals
- Opportunities for food-related creative projects
- Opportunities to give back and contribute to community impact work
- Exclusive #teamsarap gear
- Maintaining high standards for health and safety; a leader in maintaining Covid-safe procedures
- Operating a POS system and delivery partners
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times; building relationships and making our community feel warm and welcomed
- Educate customers about our menu items and be a champion of our culture
- Working with teammates to prep, cook, and package orders
- Replenishing and maintaining front of house service items
- Leading set up and breakdown of service, including deep cleaning
- Complete daily inventory sheets
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit
- Reliable, kind, team player, sense of humor
- Organized with an eye for efficiency
- Hardworking, can-do attitude
- Ability to learn quickly, a problem-solving mind
- Can adapt to a dynamic, changing work environment
- Must be able to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week. Available shifts:
- Wednesday 9am-4pm
- Wednesday 2pm-9pm
- Thursday 9am-4pm
- Thursday 2pm-9pm
- Friday 9am-4pm
- Friday 2pm-9pm
- Saturday 9am-4pm
- Saturday 2pm-9pm
- Sunday 9am-4pm
- Sunday 2pm-9pm
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- 18+ years old
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Authorized to work in the United States
- CA Driver's License
- Food Handler Certification
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send us your resume and a short message answering the following questions.
email us: email@example.com
- What about the job description excites you most?
- Which shifts are you available for?
- What is your superpower? aka what skill/ability do you take most pride in? And if you had to wish for an additional super power, what would that be?
- What is your favorite treat meal?